Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Sunday, September 03, 2006
Sunday, August 20, 2006
If you would like to have computer generated speech in your GFA-Basic applications then check out earx's fixed-up speech.tos.
Upgraded from an old 17" CRT monitor to a Dell 19" LCD monitor. I am amazed just how poor the picture was on that old CRT. Not only was it blurry, but the picture was too dark. The brightness and contrast were completely maxed out and it still looked too dark. The LCD is super sharp and will certainly make coding a lot easier on the eyes.
Yet another bug discovered related to the $X option. Another update coming soon.
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
GFA-Linker (revision 7)
- Bug related to $X with VAR fixed
- Bug related to $X with FUNCTIONs fixed
- Norwegian translation added (thanks to Ozk)
It's now possible to properly link DRI object files to any type of PROCEDURE or FUNCITION, with or without pointers (VAR).
Thursday, August 03, 2006
- Newly discovered bugs fixed
- A new language translation also
Note: The bugs many not be new to everyone, but it's new to me. I didn't know they were there until I happened to stumble upon them. I also would classify them as serious bugs.
Sunday, July 23, 2006
Saturday, July 15, 2006
GFA-Linker (patch level 6)
- MSHRINK() bug fixed
- GRAF_MKSTATE() with no parameters fixed
- MAT DET/QDET/RANG with extra parameter fixed
- MAT INPUT with no channel fixed
- DIM crash fixed (too many dimensions)
- Crashes related to undefined functions fixed
- and more...
See docs for more information.
Tuesday, July 11, 2006
Saturday, July 01, 2006
- DIM crash fixed, issues an error message instead
- MAT INPUT crash fixed, issues an error message instead
- $U/$U+ error handling is more stable
- Added a real time line counter that is 040/060 safe, not interrupt driven
These will require a new library:
- MSHRINK() bug finally resolved
- MALLOC(), MFREE(), and MSHRINK(), moved into the lib, was hard coded
- FSNEXT(), FGETDTA(), and FSETDTA() moved into the lib, was hard coded
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
- A combination of 'New Names' and updating the project can lead to a lockup.
- Editor colors are not saved or loaded correctly. (I guess everyone is using the default theme?)
- Real time line counter setting is not correctly reloaded.
- Symbol popup fails to unfold PROCs and FUNCs when selecting labels.
- Symbol popup sometimes rendered too far to the right.
New stuff added:
- Have to wait for the release. ;o)
- But I will say I am currently looking into a better way to handle the real time line counter. The method built into the GFA Compiler is not exactly stable when used on an 060 equipped machine.
Thursday, April 27, 2006
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Monday, April 10, 2006
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Sunday, March 05, 2006
Monday, February 27, 2006
Friday, February 24, 2006
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Monday, February 06, 2006
Friday, February 03, 2006
Includes 2 versions in the archive:
Original version as it would have been had GFA ever released it.
A pre-patched version for use with GBE/MiNT and MagiC.
Note: Also available in Slovenian.
Thanks to SWE for the translation.
Monday, January 30, 2006
Friday, January 20, 2006
Tuesday, January 17, 2006
Wednesday, January 11, 2006
Ever since FireFox v1.5 was released I've been having problems aligning items above and below the <pre> tag. It insist on inserting extra lines above and/or below the tag which it didn't used to do. I reworked the main page and the GFA-Basic page to get around this problem.
Apparently HighWire does not yet support the <span> tag so now the GFA-Basic page looks messed up. <hint> Hopefully support can be added in future releases. </hint>
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Also a general cleanup of the site. I have removed various files which have gotten zero feedback over the years.
Updated my GFA-Basic FAQ.
GBE v1.4 is still being worked on and didn't make it out the door for the holiday.